Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello,
   Today our wise class met to discuss our first week's work. I was interesting to get to hear other people's projects and know their progress to understand how far they are. It was really cool hearing Emma's project, I think it is fascinating that she is writing a novel (http://firsttryatfiction.blogspot.com/). Also Connar's project seems awesome. He is building a motorcycle or I think he is; anyway it's something to do with a motorcycle. Kind of wish I could get his blog url so I can follow it.
   I still need to get my interview done. I have not gotten a response from my contacts. I really need to do it because I think they can give me some valuable advise for my project such as going through the design process and using certain programs. Other than that I am still trying to understand the revit architecture program more by watching tutorials on youtube.

This is an example of the tutorial for revit architecture.




No comments:

Post a Comment