Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Monday Meeting Review

After reading Annie Eller WISE project about building a doll house, I noticed four strengths that I can benefit from, so I can improve my WISE project for a better grade when I get evaluated. Annie Eller was able to to maintain a steady pace in writing. She was able to write atleast three times a week, which shows her effort. If Annie did not have something to write about, she chose to write about her day that did not exactly have to intersect with her project. I think I should do this more to get in the habit of constantly blogging. She was also very detailed in her writing and literally wrote everything about her project. Furthermore, she was surprised about her Mentors knowledge of the her project and had great communication with her. It is important to communicate with your mentor because they may actually know something that can benefit your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment