Thursday, March 29, 2012

Real architects and engineers use the autodesk programs, I think it serves as a better experience for my wise project if I used them and to help me with my design.
Here is the website where I downloaded the program Revit Architecture and AUTOCAD Architecture (http://usa.autodesk.com/products/). Anyone who is an IHS student can download the products available on that site, one can simply enter their school username and password in the login information. It is also free for students, which is really convenient because some of the programs cost thousand's of dollars. Another neat thing about autodesk is that they have a page where one can post questions about a program and people respond to help you. I suggest it to anyone to use, but be warned that you will be lost when our first open the program because it would seem like a different language.  Post on revit and how i should learn how to use revit before i draw because i will most likeliy experience some constarints when designing my project also post video from youtube about revit and share link of autodesk prgrams to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment