Thursday, March 29, 2012



These are some really good architecture sketches, I clearly cannot draw something like this because one would need many years of experience. So this more like how my sketches look like. I really enjoy sketching, but it takes me a long time to draw a quality structure. Furthermore, I do not like the idea that I am using paper and lead when I can draw and design on my computer and I have the specific programs designed for architects to use.
I have been sketching all kinds of structure's not just houses. I have not been able to figure out exactly what type of structure I should design because I think when architects start a design they know the purpose the structure is going to serve. But I think I am leaning towards a building that can serve as office space or living area because those are the building's that are the largest and serve the most use in cities. They are also the ones that become most sustainable and efficient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment