Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Final Conclusion

a. I learned that I can get distracted very easily and I can only focus on one thing at a time. Throughout the year I knew I had to turn in my work and attend class on monday's, but I was so focused on sports, and other school work. Whenever, I tried doing WISE homework I was easily distracted by my brother or going to my friends house. However, those are no acceptable excuses if I want to move forward. I think I learned from my mistakes and towards the end of the year I was able to focus on many things and working on them at the same time so I can be more productive and efficient at getting my work done.
b. Well I did not know what I was going to anticipate emotionally towards the end of the year, I mean I knew that school was going to end sometime, so I think i was prepared. With the WISE project I thought I was going to do more journal writing, but i did less and I had a plan figured out, so I can pace myself to completing certain aspects of the projects. This plan did not go according to plan and I looked at plan B, which was doing everything on the run, Furthermore, I thought being in WISE as an independent english class; where students have more responsibility I would push myself to the best of my ability, but I ended up relaxing.
c. Well the only thing that can help me manage my time is if i get a watch and one of those booklets with a calendar, but then I would have to remember looking at the clock and writing in the booklet. I think time management is a general excuse for I wish I could have done better, but I did not. So the time management may just be a genetic trait because I had awful time management I did not keep track of my journal entries nor did I remember my journal entries.
d. I do not regret any of  my decisions during my school year and I learned life values such as being happy and respecting diversity, I do wonder if I learned that from my english teacher Mr. Creagan or WISE class but maybe it is the samething. I learned that their are those that are not as fortunate as me and their is always opportunity for good to be done in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment